Instructions to Authors Publication Fee Mode
1) Manuscripts are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please submit the manuscript as MS Word file along with the copy right form, in the format given below:
2) All manuscripts must be the author(s) original, un-published work and must not be under-consideration for publication elsewhere.
3) Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJARCCE. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
4) A research article consists of the following sections: an abstract or summary, an introduction, a background or literature-review, presentation of the main contribution of this paper, methodology, findings, discussion, limitations, and conclusions.
5) Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of 5-to-7 keywords.
6) Submitted article length must be less than or equal to 8 pages.
7) Manuscripts must be submitted in English and accepted in MS-Word (.doc, .docx) formats only.
Waiver Policy: Authors who wish to apply for waivers must demonstrate their inability to afford the manuscript handling fee.
Low Income Countries may be granted up to 70% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Income Countries.
Lower Middle Income Countries may be granted up to 50% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Middle Income Countries.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication fee mode
Publication Fee Payment mode for Indian author's
(Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallet / Paytm / UPI)